Sunday, July 06, 2008

An Award





The other day I was given this award by the talented Mel at http://melstampz.blogspot.com/

to my utter amazement I might add, Thank you Mel.


Now I have to give this to 7 other ladies, so here goes in no special order.
Michelle at http://zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com









Well there you have it. I know- there are 8 here, what can I say I can't count.
Visit these talented ladies and you'll see just what I mean when I say they Have talent oozing out of every pore.


Well enjoy visiting these lovely ladies.

Happy Sunday

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oohh, thank you so much for the lovely award, really thrilled and honoured!!

Big hugs!!

Marlene x

Joan said...

Thank you very much. It is an honor to make someone laugh and to get awards!!! I appreciate it a great deal! Joan

platitudinal said...

I'm not amazed at all that you got the award. Tonniece, you are absolutely brilliant! :)

*Thank you very much for the card. It was very sweet and thougthful of you, Sis!

Love,
Luci.

Carol P said...

Okay, I finally passed this one. I am slooooooow :)

Carol

Extreme Cards and Papercrafting