Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Lovely Surprise


Hi All
Although I did get a few cards done I wanted to show you the lovely surprise I recieved from my lifelong friend Dianne, http://magpiesenvy.blogspot.com
Last week after a much needed break from packing, Dianne, Jan and I went to Michaels, I mean after all what's more fun then a shopping break, and on our arrival home she very matter of factly handed me this Journal. I was thrilled and totally surprised to say the least.
Just check out the texture and detail, just Awesome.
You can view this beauty on her blog , Link above, and many other of her stunning creations.

Thank You so much Dianne I will treasure it always.

On another note, I will try to get my cards posted later today, and hopefully get in some time to visit all your wonderful blogs.

Well back to the grind, grrrrrr lol

Thanks for taking the time to stop by
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Elena said...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful news! I am so glad you have a wonderful friend!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful journal and I love your cards!

Dianne said...

So glad you like it dear now hopefully you can do some sketches in it (fingers crossed)...

The Sticky Fixers ! said...

wow how fabulous is that? talented lady you friend and how lovely that she made it for you .

great cards btw !Love the round whiff of joy one !
maddy

platitudinal said...

Tonniece, what a great gift that is! :) I think that book is awesome (Di is so talented). Now ... no pressure here ... but Di and I are crossing our fingers to see more of your drawings ;)

Annapurna said...

Very nice! It looks like it has been pulled out of some ancient ruins. How thoughtful of her. Cheers!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

What a wonderful gift. That texture is SO amazing. :O)