I was cleaning out my spare room so I could pack and throw away things last night and came across an old and ragged card I had recieved from my sister years ago. The date wasn't even ledgeable anymore. As I was about to toss it out, (something that tears at my heartstrings as all the boxes of old cards in here would attest to) I noticed there was a tiny image on the back that was the same as the worn out card front.
This reminded me of a stamp I have and have never used, so needless to say cleaning was the last thing on my mind at this point, and I dug through my stamps and inked it up.
I am happy I did because I actually Like this card. Then I even dressed up the envelope by stamping in bleach, AND IT WORKED. I stamped the image on some paper I had colored with watered down water color paints, then embossed with Rainbow sparkle embossing powder. Matted that on SU glossy white cs. Using my clear ruler I ran beads of my embossing pen to create a border around the image and sprinkled the ep on that.
Yummy glitter. Added the ribbon and adhered it with ribbon glue. All done.
Ok there is as always a punch line here. As I was about to take a photo I noticed the mark on my ribbon, drat, but too late now it was all gluded down.
Supplies: rainbow sparkles embossing powder, bleach, may arts ribbon
Thanks for stopping by