Saturday, October 13, 2007

Got a few

of the holiday cards done for Dan's parents.
Simple cards are the trick, If I can just stay to that I'll be done in no time. RIGHT? hehe


This card is just that,
Black c/s base, printed vellum added to white c/s with 4 brads, grossgrain ribbon.

Gold c/s mounted on white base, "Joy" printed c/s on that, Added a bit if stickle to centre of the 'O's,
added red and black sheer ribbons.

white c/s. cut the inside of an envelope, added stamped image to that, and a few small strips of the envelope to enhance the sentiment, Dainty ribbon, and all done.
Stamp from: http://www.mftstamps.com/

Ok........ I got a bit out of the fast and easy with this one.
But to my credit I used up all the leftover c/s. wrapping paper and a small pc. of c/s
from other disastrous Attempts at cards.
So all I really did here was adhere them all. stamp and color the image, one of my cutsie Bella's, add glitter and dimentional paint foe the snow.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Lovely just perfect for them..
Love the Bella..

platitudinal said...

Tonniece,

The first two are very elegant. They're for the sophisticate folks. The third one is whimsical. It's for the humorous folks. The last one ... mmm ... it's sexy. They're for those who humm Eartha Kitt's "Santa Baby."

You make cards for all types of people!