Thursday, December 28, 2006

The aftermath

Well another Christmas has come and gone. Hope everyone had a safe and happy Christmas with lots of gifts from Santa.
Now is the time to relax and get ready for all the New Years festivities.

I for one had a great Christmas. It was quiet, just like I love it to be. I had a visit from my very best friends in the whole world, Dianne, Suzanne, and henry, which is always a treat, a few friends of mine and Danny dropped by and
I will be celebrateing on Friday with my family and friends at my eldest brother's home.

So....... It's the end of another year and resolutions are flying around. Iv'e heard some people's and thought I'd really like to be a fly on their walls just to see if they really keep them.LOL
I personally don't make them because it's too easy to break (no will power on my part I guess).

Well I'd like to wish one and all a very Happy and prosperous New Year.

2 comments:

platitudinal said...

To spend Christmas in the manner that pleased you (quietly), and to have your bestest friends visited you ... yes, Tonniece, you had a great Christmas!

I hope you enjoyed the Friday celebration as well, though it doesn't look like it was going to be as quiet as your Christmas :)

Oh, I like your not-to-have-resolution New Year's resolution. Hehe.

Tonniece said...

Hi Carol and Lici

thanks for stopping by to say Hi.
Hope the two of you have a Happy New Year too.
Luci I will be posting pics of the visit to my brother's, and I'm sure you're right, it won't be as quiet. LOL

Tonniece