Sunday, August 24, 2008

Friends New and Old

Hello everyone. I just wanted to thank you all for all the nice comments
you all have left here and e-mails wondering if I was still alive.

This card is for you all



I was haveing quite a few computer problems that would take forever to explain, especially since I'm still not totally sure just what the
problems were or why they were happening. (NOT AT ALL COMPUTER SAVVY)

But after loseing more and more functions Danny finally got tired of me beating up the stupid thing and surprised me with a lap top. There is a really long story here , but I will spare you the details . lol Lets just say he is worse then me on computers, and that's pretty bad.

I have a lot of blurffing to get done, awards to acknowledge, unfinished projects to..... well finish, and get caught up on my blogging.
A lot for a person who moves as slow as a snail, but doable.

So thanks again everyone
Have a wonderful day
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

So, soooo, soooooo pretty!

You just amaze me, Kiddo! TFS!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Yaaaaaaay! I'm so happy for you that you have a new computer. As someone who just squeaks by with computer schtuff, I can relate! It must have been awful to be unable to blurf! I love this card SO much: the triple scallop! The sweet bow, the white flowers against my favourite colour! Absolutely DREAMY! You are Awesome! OXO :O) mel

Dianne said...

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Happy to see you blogging again, love the card what a sweet thing you are...

platitudinal said...

Hi, Sis, I thought I popped over to your place before I go to sleep. I'm glad I did, because I'm in a huge treat. Eye candies :)

Love this beautiful blue card. The color is so sweet I just want to kiss it :)