Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hope you have a Puuuur-fect day

I did this card over a few weeks time with snippets of this and that.
I had small spools of colored wire and used that for her whiskers, tail and legs. Amber beads for the paws and Tiny twinkles for her leash (black ribbon on the bottom of card), collar, and eyes. Not sure if you can see it, but I boo booed again and used one green and one clear gem for the eyes, so I guess she looks a bit odd.
But she is sitting so regal on her comfy bed of fur.
That's about all there is.
Thanks for stopping byPosted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rach said...

a fabulous card, love that cat. hugs rachxx

Elena said...

Love this card! Wire, beads, gems are perfect her! Just want to touch it!

platitudinal said...

Tonniece, this card is absolutely enthralling. I really love the wire whiskers and tail. Oh, I like the cat's eyes ... ;)