Sunday, March 15, 2009

Visit, update, and a card

I know I have been missing in action again, but lots going on here lately. My brother who has not been here in Ontario for 10 yrs. was here visiting and it was a whirlwind getting him around visiting, shopping and, Wow, just catching up, trying to get my craft room to.............well look like a craft room, and trips to the hospital.

UPDATE
My mom is doing great now, but Dan's mom is still in ICU, and her condition is still touch and go.

It took me quite a while to answer you all but I wanted to thank everyone again
for all the many, many heartwarming e-mails and comments here on my blog. I am truly touched.

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH.


Now on to my card.

I saw this earlier on Dawns blog, http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/ and had to give it a try.


I used these too cute Magnolia images. Isn't she just the cutest thing? And check out how the card opens. pretty spiffy eh? LOVE IT. LOL
Sorry for the not very great pics, but it's 2:30 am here and the lighting isn't the greatest.

Well that's it for now, I hope you like it.
I woke to an awful head cold this morning and with the combo of runny nose and eyes and sore throat I thought i would be dead to the world NOW but no such luck. Going to try again to get some sleep.

Hope you are having a great weekend.




Thanks for dropping by

Stamps: Magnolia and STAMPIN' UP
cs: Whisper white and Micheals
Embellishments: STAMPIN'UP and my stash
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rach said...

such a beautiful card, hugs rachxx

Allison Rankin said...

This is adorable! Love the image!

Elena said...

Adorable card! I love how it opens!
Glad your mom is oding better! Sorry that Dan's mom is still in ICU...

platitudinal said...

Tonnieeeeccceee!!!! Welcome back :)

I'm glad to hear that your mom is doing better ... so sorry about Dan's mom :(

10 years is a long time! Does it mean you didn't see him for a decade? Gosh! The amount of things to catch up! I wish you lots of enjoyable time together :)

Your cards are beautiful. I like the little green girl ... she's so ready for St. Patrick's Day!