Wednesday, November 08, 2006

More More More

Well to start off I'd like to say "I WANT TO MOVE TO ENGLAND". What a bang for the buck you get shopping there.
Then I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to Dianne and Sandy for takeing time out of thier holidays to do some shopping for me.

These are just a few of the goodies I got for the money a sent with Dianne to England. I can't put them all on, no time, got to try everything out. LOL Already did a sample of all the stamps, now on to something else.
Just beautiful colored papers, meshes, threads, some Lazartran(finally). I could go on and on.
Next post maybe.



 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

platitudinal said...

Well, Tonniece, I guess you have been a VERY VERY VERY good girl ... Christmas certainly came early for you. (wink & smile)

I'm all excited too, because this means we will see creative creations coming out of those treasures you got. :)

Dianne said...

I second that, we had fun picking out all this stuff and now can't wait to see what beauty you create.. Have fun ..

Tonniece said...

Hello Ladies

I'm already at it. Full stream ahead. Trying new things and loveing it.


Tonni