Monday, November 20, 2006

UFO's

UFO'S is right. I started these a few months ago, and as you see they are still not finished. I did have them done in my head, but now for the life of me I can't seem to get that image back. I have so many things unfinished my head is spinning. LOL
I started a pair of shoes way back in May or June, when Sue, Dianne, Sandy and I were doing our challenges, that still need to be completed, about 8 cards on the go, loads of embelishments to afix to cards not even made yet.Well enough of the whining for now.

The problem with these two cards:
The Lights didn't turn out the way I had wanted them to so I just left them for another day.
The fan is a bit too bulky so I got discouraged with that.

Boy I can't seem to get into the mood.
I think I am on overload with all the things I want to do, all the things I've started and not finished, the weather sucks, and ............. well that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Hope your all haveing a better time of it.
Happy crafting
Tonniece


 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

platitudinal said...

Dearest Tonniece,

The lights look fine. I like the shaded area around the bulb, and how you stitched each ray. It gives a nice effect of glimmering lights.

As for the fan card ... the background is a bold pattern, a balanced compliment for the fan.

I do hope that you'll feel better. I wish for you an enjoyable crafting time. And, may you see the lovely things you made. :)

Love, Luci.

Tonniece said...

Thanks Luci

If only we all seen through your eyes, well me anyway.
I will finish them soon hopefully.

Have a great day
Tonniece

Tonniece said...

Hey Sue

Thanks, that's probably just what I need, but in sandals?, in this cold?, I think I'm house bound now.

But good to see at least you are on a roll with your metal. Great pieces by the way.

Well got to scoot.
Have a good one
Tonniece

Dianne said...

These cards are beautiful love the lights and you know i loooove the fan.. You'll feel better after I finish with you...