Wednesday, November 08, 2006

SURPRIZE!!!!!!!!

WEll my buddy Dianne has FINALLY landed home, albet a little worse for wear then when she left. Poor Dianne has now got herself a fractured foot (picture of that to follow).

We were sitting in her liveing room when she hands me this nicely wrapped pkg.
I opened it, and to my surprize....... It's a goodie bag from Carol. Oh my....... I was just thrilled.
I took several pics but still not that great, so I'll list it all for you
Beautiful Silk organza
Pkg of silk cocoons
A variety pkg of cotton and threads ( all my fave colors too)
A bag of Angelina
A sheet of Aluminium shim
An asortment of handmade papers
Hand-dyed wool
And a pkg of assorted leafs and flowers.

I was so shocked and pleased at the same time.
Thank you so much Carol, I just love everything.


 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

platitudinal said...

A wonderful surprise is always good, isn't it, Tonniece?

I can see a running theme in Carol's package ... mmm ... what could it be? Could it be the color blue? (grin)

Tonniece said...

BLUE is one of my fave colors, not that Carol knew that. So I'm thinking it's one of those little miracles you spoke of on your blog.


Tonni