Monday, October 02, 2006

Aketch or two

I have been a little under the weather lately. The changeing season seems to have affected me, yet again.
I have lost my voice ( which is very annoying) and have a cold... well flu, and not feeling up to par. I was so hopeing that this year I would be safe, as I have not had much contact from the outside.
Anyway, I thought I'd do a sketch or two, and see if that would help to make me feel a bit human again.

This is all I could muster up. Not my best ever, but it did sap what little bit of energy I had.

So it's back to bed for me.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Hey I didn't see these today, you didn't show me them, it was fun even if you can only SQUEEK hehe..
They are lovley ny dear < i wish I could draw like you..
And you look so cute doing all that sewing on the cards, but they turn out fabulous.. Good thing you don't like to sew, LOL.

platitudinal said...

Hi, Tonniece,

So sorry that you are not feeling well. But, you still can produce amazing drawings :)

Hope you'll feel better soon!

Tonniece said...

Suzanne

Tankx for the poem, It did cheer me up and I am feeling a bit better day.
Sometimes all it takes is a kind word from a friend to do the trick.

Thankx again
Tonniece

Carol

Thank you, resting does seem to help, although I hate doing nothing.

You take care also
Tonniece

Dianne

Well DIanne, your visit was also a boost for me today. Not talking has been quite a strain, I am not as you know a big talker, but BOY!!!~~ when you really can't talk it is so frustrateing.
So thankx for putting up with all my squeaking, and for the laughs as aways.

Enjoy the storm
Tonniece

Luci

Well well, my DLS, good to see you back in cyber space.We all missed you batches.
Thank you for your kind words.

You have a good week
Tonniece