Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Gabriel

Well folks, this is the newest addition to the Anderson clan.
This little guy is my Great Nefew Gabriel. He was born on the 30th of Aug. this year.
Kind of makes me want another one of my own. OK, I'm KIDDING. But it makes me think back to when mine were wee ones. HUMMMM!!!!!!
Well now that I've done that, and gotten it out of my system, whewwww,,,,
Boy do I feel a little saner now.
Bet you thought there was a story comeing , did'nt you.
ha ha ha!!

Got to fly, But i'll be back soon.


 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

platitudinal said...

Such a cute baby, no wonder you want another one, Tonniece. Well, just in case you change your mind, please let me know. I have plenty of darling baby booties patterns that I'd like to make. Yours will be a valid excuse :) (hehehe)